'I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.'
-Charles C. Finn

Sunday 19 June 2011

Favourite Sunday Post Secret.

It was a toss up between two this week so I will post them both.


I don't know if I can relate to this one personally but for some reason it spoke to me, made me want to put it on here. Maybe it's because I am the girl that so many people decide they want to spend their lives with. I don't know which is worse, having what you think is no one ever feeling that way about you(Which I will add you are wrong at some point someone will thank such a thing about you.), or having nearly every person you come in a romantic contact with feel that way and having to let them all down. No not every man in my life has wanted such a thing from them, but off the top of my head I can only name maybe two who haven't.
I guess it's shitty to be on either side of this one.


Touch might just be the hardest thing to forget, the physical feeling. I still remember what you look like, I still remember the way you smell, the taste of you, and the sound of your voice. More than anything though I remember the feeling of you against me, the tender touches that one day turned to lashes of anger. I remember it all, the good and the bad, it creates such a complex in me sometimes that I don't know if I will ever be the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment