'I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.'
-Charles C. Finn

Saturday 25 June 2011

The Frames.

Have you ever seen the movie Once? If not I would highly suggest you do, it is a great indie movie with a stunning soundtrack. 


The two main actors are Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova both of them have such amazing voice's so haunting, between the two of them they give me goose bumps. Anyway the point is I found out they have a band called The Swell Season, and Glen actually has another one called The Frames. 


Both are incredible and I could link hundreds of them but I can only pick one.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do

No comments:

Post a Comment