'I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.'
-Charles C. Finn

Sunday 10 April 2011

Favourite sunday Post Secret.

"Trying to be a nicer person is killing who I actually am, and it makes me meaner to myself."


I find it humorous that we all think our secrets are such big deals. They are the forbidden apples that we have taken and kept to our selves, in fear that such a thing could potentially get us banished from our own garden. The funny thing is, whom ever wrote this, whom ever feels alone in this, is wrong. Here I am standing beside you with the same thoughts running through my mind daily. 
I believe in self evolution, I believe in progress, adaptation, and improvement. On this never ending road of furthering ourselves in ever which way we can, sometimes we lose sight of who we are. With time though, you discover who you really are, who you really can be, and who you were meant to be. 
Never the less, pushing yourself to hard will only create confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment