'I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.'
-Charles C. Finn

Saturday 25 June 2011

Well, what the fuck?

You know you are one of my closer friends, one of the few people who kept me around that place at all. To go from caring about me so deeply to writing me off as a friend at all it heart wrenching.

To jump to the conclusion that I did something that I swear I didn't is hurtful beyond belief. I have never told one person one thing that any of the others from that site have ever told me; EVER, let alone when it comes to one of my better friends.

To know you think so little of me kills. I love you Ryan and I hope you realize what you are doing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment