'I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.'
-Charles C. Finn

Thursday 14 April 2011

It is April... Right?

There's a few things I've been procrastinating on posting, so here we go, one blog post 4 topics, all done in nearly cliffs notes... because I just don't have time today.


The other day
No, I don't remember which day, but it was nice enough to play out side for a few hours!




This would be my stunning son Marx Adam, who has an attitude the size of Texas, I have no idea where he gets it from.















Coffee run, I think Marx was more excited than I was for our morning Tims.


Have you noticed ALL the snow on my lawn is gone?
It's almost all gone across the street?

I couldn't have been happier this morning!


The funeral
No. I didn't take pictures at or after the service due to respect factors, but I have a few from the drive out there, and I video of how ugly Alberta is, but I won't bore you with that. The service was very sweet and personal, set in a small church with an amazing pastor. There was a small tribute section which I think is what really got to me. He was so loved by so many people, the church was packed, some had to stand out in the lobby due to not enough seating in the main room (Is that what it would even be called?) anyway it was as nice as a funeral really can be I suppose. 




 


Morning Tims,
severely needed
for the long day ahead.








The rose I was 
given from atop
of Grandpas Casket.








Yesterday.
I kept the kids home from daycare, both of them aren't feeling well.
I have to admit the quality time with them is nice, they're home today also.
 This would be my daughter Leeaura Catherine, all cuddled 
up on the couch with her Ele, Magazine, and blankie


This morning.
I woke up to something this morning, something to ruin my entire day... 
would you like to see?

I have only three words about this....
Fuck you Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment