'I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.'
-Charles C. Finn

Thursday 28 April 2011

What the hell.

Its snowing, again, its April 28th, and its snowing. 

Really?

Why? 

Fuck you. 

I'm miserable.

I'm watching Cars for the second time today and it's only 10:33am, I really wish Marx would move onto his next movie obsession, Lighting Mc Queen is a jack ass. Justin, The kids father was here last weekend for their birthday, and well, it went well, we worked out a new custody agreements, and he's actually put in an effort to talk to them everyday. Hopefully it sticks, maybe if he keeps up with being a part of their lives I'll eventually hate him less. 

What else... oh... the kids got spoiled rotten for their birthdays, it was ridiculous, although of course my gifts are the favourite. I got Marx a Tricycle (to bad the weather is such shit in this stupid country that he'll never be able to ride it.) and I got Leeaura an indoor play tent so she can escape her brother! yay! 

I'm still miserable.

I hate blogging when I'm this pissed off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment