'I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.'
-Charles C. Finn

Friday 29 April 2011

Somewhere with you

We fight, we make up, we drift, we're pulled back together.
There's some sort of draw between the two of us.
Two different books, two different paths, two different lives, two polar opposites
yet something always brings us back. 
You're a person of sorts.
A sweetheart, a jackass
An intellectual, a nutjob
A dark storm cloud, the only ray of light
A source of inspiration, a distraction
To sum it up you're the most brilliant person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.
I don't know where I would be to this day with out you.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment