'I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.'
-Charles C. Finn

Thursday 7 April 2011

Twisting Stomach

Knots.
Tangles.
Twisting.
Turning.
I feel as if a war has gone off within my body, its fighting its self, its fighting for me, its trying to protect my thoughts. Let this be my out let, let speaking of it free me. I can not eat, I can not sleep, my mouth is dry no matter how much water I bring to my parted lips. I have no words, I try to speak but nothing will come out. The golden girl is seen through so many eyes, but I can not live up to the standards others have set. It seems as if this time frame will not come to an end.


This is not me, I am the one who is ecstatic about life, with yes swings of emotions that take me to different places. A temper usually is my outlet, but lately I find myself sinking deeper and deeper into the black pit I once was freed from. My freedom has left me, has left to see if I will sink or swim, and I'm not doing either, I suppose I'm floating in an endless ocean, letting the waves push and shove me along. They take me under yet some how my lungs always find air, just as they always had. I am a survivor, and that is something I have built pride upon. 


This is poorly written but to be honest I don't care, I really do not care. 
I just want to find my light again

No comments:

Post a Comment